Bring you the hottest updates

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Tragedy! This beautiful girl was found dead at Trans-ekulu Enugu Nigeria. Read her friends story!

 
 Last Night I got a call as I lay in bed gisting with Mum about 11.47pm and I felt who d hell is dis? I walk up to my phone look at d number and I know who is calling but I didn't wish to speak to her so I switch off my phone and let it charge.After a while I pick my phone up and switch on my mobile data to chat for a bit and alas!! I saw d message from d earlier caller'Vivian your friend is dead' Ah! I quickly typed to d girl bia Don't play dat type of stupid play with me!
She calls back and I pick and she says d same thing again and gives me a number to verify.I called the number no response and all I say to mum is I hope dis is just an expensive joke. Today I make calls and get no response after a while Jenny calls me bk only to say yes she is at d station with others that people confirmed it is my baby Vivian's body that was found on d road side@ Trans-ekulu Ah!
I am speechless now bcoz I remember when U and I talked about death,how someone's numerous bank account would bcom properties of d bank if relatives knew nothing about the account.
U said u wanted to study in Unizik, baby come now u would get admission!
I don't want to accept that u truly are Dead,I hope u would just call me or see this post and type a comment asking me to take this down!!
How can u be dead??
No!!!!! My Vivian Odichimma is still alive.
Baby please type a comment or call me.
This is a joke baby Vivian isn't dead I refuse to accept it. . fine girl!!
##‪#‎Please‬ help repost this if anyone knows about her whereabout should contact the nearest police in Enugu!
Death!!! No!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Video